free website stats program Fox creek | Harley Davidson Forums

Fox creek

Badgerw

How many of you out there have Fox Creek Leather Motorcycle Jackets. How do you like the jacket? What style do you have? Is the quality that much better that the Jackets from Harley Davidson? Do they fit true to size? I was thinking of the Vented Racing Jacket and now see they are on sale.

I have the Fox Creek racing jacket. The construction is great and it fits well. They're an easy company to deal with, and I believe they'll stand behind what they make if you ever have problems with it. The coat is heavy - thick leather, which from a protection standpoint is good. I never looked too seriously at HD Leathers.

I have the vented Bomber jacket and love it. I went to their store in Independence VA and tried on the different ones and liked the Bomber the best. Super nice people to do business with. As far as quality goes, I think they are better than the HD jackets which don't seem all that bad until you can put hands on the Fox Creek and compare the two. Another plus to me is that they are made in America. I'd highly recommend them!!

I tried the Bomber jacket too, but thought the fit of the Racing jacket was a little better on me. I had Fox Creek ship me both so I could choose. I do want to check out the Hein Gericke Goretex that Hobbit mentioned.

I bought a Fox Creek jacket last year and its great. You realize the quality as soon as you pick it up. They are good people too.

Back