fox creek leathers...store location

Discussion in 'General Harley Davidson Topic' started by lorne, Aug 7, 2013.

1. lorne

lorne Senior Member

thinking about adding a few hours to my trip back to texas and stopping by Fox Creek Leathers store location in Independence VA. just wondering if anyone has been there and if it is worth the trip.

2. hobo55

hobo55 Active Member

Don't know what's in the store but if I was close I would go. Good people to deal with over the phone and quality goods.

3. 01 rk

01 rk Active Member

It's a small building not far from the BlueRidge Pkwy. If your not watching closely you will miss it. Worth the stop

4. Wolff

Wolff Member

Yes. Made a trip in the truck on my way to my farm a few years back. Would love to do it on the bike . May want to check the map I don"t think its far from Natural Bridge also.

5. ImaRider

ImaRider Active Member

Been there a couple years back. Took me several hours from my location. Once in Independence I had trouble finding the store. Nice shop though and well stocked.

6. lorne

lorne Senior Member

sorry to say i had to give it a miss.....would of added a trip though all the flooded areas so i had to back out....next time i hope

7. turnup

turnup Member

I live in the general area, a couple hours or so to get there to the store. have been there several times. Just my opinion but they have the best leather products I know of. they will custom size things for you and very nice friendly accommodating folks. Worth the trip.

8. Bodeen

Bodeen Well-Known Member Staff Member Moderator Contributor

Yes Lorne, its worth the trip.

9. lorne

lorne Senior Member

it is on my list for next time i have to go see a crew in that area....wish i could of done it this time...