free website stats program fox creek leathers...store location | Harley Davidson Forums

fox creek leathers...store location

lorne

thinking about adding a few hours to my trip back to texas and stopping by Fox Creek Leathers store location in Independence VA. just wondering if anyone has been there and if it is worth the trip.

Don't know what's in the store but if I was close I would go. Good people to deal with over the phone and quality goods.

It's a small building not far from the BlueRidge Pkwy. If your not watching closely you will miss it. Worth the stop

Yes. Made a trip in the truck on my way to my farm a few years back. Would love to do it on the bike . May want to check the map I don"t think its far from Natural Bridge also.

Been there a couple years back. Took me several hours from my location. Once in Independence I had trouble finding the store. Nice shop though and well stocked.

sorry to say i had to give it a miss.....would of added a trip though all the flooded areas so i had to back out....next time i hope

I live in the general area, a couple hours or so to get there to the store. have been there several times. Just my opinion but they have the best leather products I know of. they will custom size things for you and very nice friendly accommodating folks. Worth the trip.

it is on my list for next time i have to go see a crew in that area....wish i could of done it this time...

Back