free website stats program Fox Creek Leather | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Fox Creek Leather

I have their insulated chaps and they are the best I've seen or had. If my 30 year old Brooks jacket ever wears out I will be getting one from Fox Creek. The only problem with the jacket so far is it seems to be shrinking.

+1 on Fox Creek. I bought a jacket and then bought one for my wife and am pleased with both. Definitely quality products and great customer service.

I found another eBay deal on a Classic jacket and it arrived today. Hard to believe some folks buy this type of stuff and then never use it. :small3d002:

Again, I am totally amazed at the look, feel, and heaviness of the leather that Fox Creek uses. I can see this gear lasting for decades.

I've been a fan of Fox Creek for years. Anyway have their Blue Jean style leather jacket? If so, how do you like it? Think they are retiring it, but have a few left.

I've been a fan of Fox Creek for years. Anyway have their Blue Jean style leather jacket? If so, how do you like it? Think they are retiring it, but have a few left.

If you hate it, they'll take it back and credit you. Order it and let us know how you like it.

i ordered gloves from Fox Creek yesterday and asked it i had a problem or didn't like them could i return them...the response was no problem.
looking forward to my new gloves

After looking at the cheap foreign wallets at the dealership I checked out Fox Creek. Got one of their US made ones and the quality is amazing. Like the shops used to carry before the Chinese bought our country. American made and tough as a truck tire.

got my gloves in today...love them just to warm to use them right now (pair of riding glasses with purchases over $50). not bad typical $12 riding glasses nice lenses though

got my gloves in today...love them just to warm to use them right now (pair of riding glasses with purchases over $50). not bad typical $12 riding glasses nice lenses though

And a freebie too! Nice!

Back