free website stats program Fox Creek Leather | Harley Davidson Forums

Fox Creek Leather

DakotaRob

A shout out to Fox Creek Leather... wow, they make some awesome leather gear! Ordered a vest, and lined gauntlet gloves. I'm amazed at how thick the leather is, yet it is really soft too. The gloves need absolutely no break in. They are a little pricey, but I don't think I'll be replacing this gear anytime soon.

Then, I was surfing around Ebay and found a pre-owned pair of unworn Fox Creek Leather overpants. The seller had them altered to a 30 inch inseam which matched me perfectly. Feel like I won the lottery on this one since I stole them for $75. You never know with Ebay, since someone's "new" might actually be "well used", but it this case, they are still brand new.

Oh, and all their gear is made in the USA.

Looks like my ride season will last as long as the snow stays away. :)

Which gauntlets did you get?

I've done plenty of business over the years with FCL. Excellent products and fantastic customer service. Beats the -istan and the -ese leather products by miles.

Which gauntlets did you get?

I've done plenty of business over the years with FCL. Excellent products and fantastic customer service. Beats the -istan and the -ese leather products by miles.

I went with the FCL deerskin gauntlet, fleece lined and with the drawstring closure:
Lined FCL Drawstring Gauntlet - Men's Leather Motorcycle Gloves - Men's Deerskin Gauntlets - Fox Creek Leather

They were running a special on them a couple weeks ago, think they were $20 off the website price.

I went with the classic vest:
Classic Motorcycle Vest - Men's Motorcycle Vests - Men's Leather Motorcycle Vests - Fox Creek Leather

My next purchase will be the Classic motorcycle jacket... hope to find an another Ebay deal, but if not, I'll probably order one. My HD jacket is around 4 years old and is holding up pretty well, but the zippers are getting a little tired. Typical $400 HD jacket with 10 cent zippers.

I bought the Classic II jacket some years ago and it is great.

A shout out to Fox Creek Leather... wow, they make some awesome leather gear! Ordered a vest, and lined gauntlet gloves. I'm amazed at how thick the leather is, yet it is really soft too. The gloves need absolutely no break in. They are a little pricey, but I don't think I'll be replacing this gear anytime soon.

Then, I was surfing around Ebay and found a pre-owned pair of unworn Fox Creek Leather overpants. The seller had them altered to a 30 inch inseam which matched me perfectly. Feel like I won the lottery on this one since I stole them for $75. You never know with Ebay, since someone's "new" might actually be "well used", but it this case, they are still brand new.

Oh, and all their gear is made in the USA.

Looks like my ride season will last as long as the snow stays away. :)

are your gloves the Drawstring Gauntlet?? how do their sizes match up with HD? i can fit a L in HD but XL in others so just wondering? thinking about buying some new gloves and looks like this is the place.

are your gloves the Drawstring Gauntlet?? how do their sizes match up with HD? i can fit a L in HD but XL in others so just wondering? thinking about buying some new gloves and looks like this is the place.

Yes, these are the drawstring model. I got the large, the same size as my HD gloves. Fox Creek has a lot of good sizing info/instructions on their site. I followed that, measured my hand, and the gloves fit perfectly.

Yes, these are the drawstring model. I got the large, the same size as my HD gloves. Fox Creek has a lot of good sizing info/instructions on their site. I followed that, measured my hand, and the gloves fit perfectly.

Thanks for the quick reply. just looking at which ones i want...ooops NEED :D

I drooled over their stuff in Daytona, great looking gear:s

I would recommend Fox Creek Leather to everyone. I started buying my gloves from them a few years ago. I finally got a Commander Jacket on sale last Spring. I have not worn it as much as I thought I would because this year turned out to be one of the warmest years ever, and I'm in Southern California. . .

Last edited:
Back