free website stats program Fox Creek leather | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Fox Creek leather

I have to throw a +1 for Fox Creek too. I ordered a jacket and used their measurement specs on the website. When I got the first jacket in the mail it looked like my little sisters jacket on me. The folks at Fox Creek were very patient with me and it actually took three jackets to get it right. They were very nice folks and they were committed to getting me fit properly and made sure I was happy. I would deal with them again in a heart beat. Great product, awesome customer service.
I also own a pair of their gloves and a belt.

Bodeen

+ 1 on Fox Creek. I have a pair of gloves and a jacket from them. Took 2 shots on the jacket - but it was worth the time. The SO ordered a jacket too but the fit just wasn't right. She is a real slight build and the jacket just didn't fit her right. They took it back, no questions asked. They are a class act and very easy to work with.

+1 on Fox Creek I have vest and chaps great fit I went to there place in Va. and got mine very nice people to deal with.

Just got a belt in the mail from Fox Creek. Very happy with it. Looks great and probably outlast me :) Thanks for the recommendations !

you'll get my fox creek jacket or vest when im layin in a bloody pool on the side of the road and cant fight you to take it off. they are the best!

I bought their fanny pack a couple years ago to keep my friend in (Glock 17 :)) and it's pretty tough. Also made in USA, South Carolina they told me. My favorite manufacturing stamp "Made in USA". :USA:USA:USA:USA:USA:USA:USA

I bought their fanny pack a couple years ago to keep my friend in (Glock 17 :)) and it's pretty tough. Also made in USA, South Carolina they told me. My favorite manufacturing stamp "Made in USA". :USA:USA:USA:USA:USA:USA:USA

when i got my jacket, i had a pocket put into the inside, many jackets will have a "friend" pocket on the left side of the jacket to accomadate a right handed shooter, i thought it useless cuz of my throttle hand, so i had a pocket put into the left inside that holds my 1911 perfect. the jacket had the pocket on the left, and now that i have cruise control, it dont matter which i use.

they had put in the extra pocket while i waited inthe store.

Another Fox Creek Leather happy customer. Started with a pair of used chaps bought from another forum. Quality! Then ordered a jacket and gloves. The coat was way to small. Called customer service and they mailed out a new coat that same day even before I had the wrong size even sent back. They've earned my future business.

Pretty cool, it's called a "friend pocket" huh? It doesn't get cold for long here in SW Florida but I was thinking about a jacket from them. Good to know about that handy option there AcidRayn. Thanks! :mgun

they will custom make anything you want. and the quality is truly unmatched.
give them a call.

i just happened to go there a few years back as part of a ride to alabama,

got measured on the way down, told them what i wanted, picked it up on the way back

Back