free website stats program Fox Creek leather | Harley Davidson Forums

Fox Creek leather

Hill202

Contributor
There are many postive reviews for Fox Creek leather here but I had to throw in one more. I just bought a leather jacket from them. Wow! The quality is amazing! This is one heavy jacket. The leather has a creamy, buttery kind of feel to it and its thick. The snaps and zippers are heavy duty.

Another example as to why you should buy American, if you are in the market for some leather, I highly recommend these people.

I just ordered a new vest from Legendary USA, it is another quality "made in the USA" leather product's manufacturer. I hope I am as well satisfied as you seem to be with your new jacket from Fox Creek Leather. Ride safe...

We just rode to Portland Oregon to see Langlitz Leathers shop in person.

I bought a custom "Pocket Columbia" jacket and "Western" pants. I bought my wife a custom "Cascade" jacket. All three made of goat hide instead of cow hide.

They are the world's premier builder of leather garments.

Gloves and bags from Fox Creek.

All good quality, great customer service too.

Keep 'em coming Fox Creek !! :)

Being in Australia, I was recommended Fox Creek and ordered a vest and a jacket both custom ordered for a bigger gent.
Great service, it's hard to get good customer service.
I will order some bags for the Dyna soon.
Awesome customer service!
cheers
Jason

Here on the East Coast in Massachusetts we have Walter Dyer Leather in Framingham. They too make quality leather jackets and chaps. I have both from them They are also well made with heavy duty zippers and thick, soft leather. Hearing all of these endorsements for Fox Creek makes me want to check it out.

Back