free website stats program Found a good wind chill calculator. | Harley Davidson Forums

Found a good wind chill calculator.

it only goes up to 65. On the south side of Atlanta we boogie pretty fast. I cruise at 80-90 on the interstate. I was on the interstate, on the bike at 330am at 8* C a couple of years ago. I love my Aerostich Liner and Jacket :)

Can you say "extrapolate"? Wind chill in your case would have been about 32.6*F or 0*C. A good jacket, full face helmet, balaclava, good gloves and chaps or pants that block the wind works for while but I would have heated gear for an extended ride at those temps.;)

One reason I moved to Florida, in Minnesota I rode 2 bikes home 48 miles in Feb 1988 and 1992 BRRRRRRR

Can you say "extrapolate"? Wind chill in your case would have been about 32.6*F or 0*C. A good jacket, full face helmet, balaclava, good gloves and chaps or pants that block the wind works for while but I would have heated gear for an extended ride at those temps.;)
OOPSI My Bad!!! It was 8 Deg F=-38.01581871373122 Deg F

At
One reason I moved to Florida, in Minnesota I rode 2 bikes home 48 miles in Feb 1988 and 1992 BRRRRRRR
How did you ride 2 bikes home? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back