Forward footpegs....not controls

Discussion in 'Sportster Models' started by vegas, Jun 5, 2011.

1. vegas

vegas Member

Hi all, my wife is looking for a set of pegs to put on her Nightster that has mid controls.

She does NOT want to:
    1. Switch to forward controls
    2. Put on a engine gaurd

She DOES want:
    1. Pegs mounted to where the forward controls would normally go.

My question is, do they make a bracket that mounts where the forward controls would normally mount and allow you to attach a set of footpegs to them?

Thanks!

2. Breeze3at

Breeze3at Well-Known Member

3. BUBBIE

BUBBIE Well-Known Member

Breeze has you covered...

The spot I used on a FXDS dyna WAS where the engine guard bolts to the lower front frame...

Nothing for me was needed there but the Chrome rectangular post (fancy) that bolt,nutted into the openings there for the guard.... then bought the rubber style peg with joint that flips up and out of way when not in use...... IF shorter(closer ones are needed) you can get the stirrup off-sets.. $$$$$ are right..

Kinda looks like the ones Breeze shows are able to adjust.

signed....BUBBIE

4. Jack Klarich

Jack Klarich Expert Member

5. vegas

vegas Member

Thanks!
    You guys are great!

6. jock.p

jock.p Member

A lot of the parts in the "V-twin manufacturing" catalogue are made in the far east and are available under different brand names on Ebay at a fraction of the price.

7. 67hat34c

67hat34c Active Member

I have a kuryakian Highway bar (mustache) on mine. it is very simple and works well and looks great. I have a 1200c so already had forward controlls but wanted to be a little further out.