free website stats program Forward Controls on Road Glide | Harley Davidson Forums

Forward Controls on Road Glide

silentflyer

Thinking about forward controls on my 2009 Road Glide, I see Jaybrake J-FL type.. Anyone use them or know of others that fit? Really don't like the footboards at all. Too long in the leggs. Thx:)

Just don't like the looks of the boards, like pegs and heel rest much better. It has pegs on the engine guards, will probable end up removing the guards/pegs and most likely put a smaller front fender on the bike. Like the lean/clean look.

Great tips Glider. I remember someone making a forward control set up that had a heel and toe shifter that looked great, but I've been unable to find them. Does aynone remember this set up?

Thanks for the tips, did away with the heel shifter the first day I had the bike, just won't work with a size 14 boot, still think the Jaybrake peg/shifter/brake lever set up is where I am headed, but I am open to other setups. Thx guys

My buddies tell me the big foot fits the big mouth.....while they are drinking my beer,eating my chips/dip/ or what ever else in the garge refigerator,insulting my looks,mental abilities, etc. etc.......

Back