free website stats program Formula one | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Formula one

Also, any Aussies out there? The Ashes - Sat in the office with it on TV now![/QUOTE]

Hows about Ponting's 150 and Katich's 122?Plus Clarke's 83 and that new Dude North who is on 50 odd not out?

It's not REALLY THE Ashes unless we beat the Poms!

with any luck, F1 will die the death it so richly deserves :).

Richly is the operative word; it used to be (years ago) interesting but now it's just money and politics.

For thrills, watch Moto GP, it's the best it's been for years.

Some interesting replies!!!

Thanks for the suggestions - I sometimes catch myself watching NASCAR and love the simple technology and the approach of trying to get the most out of an engine that was used in Production cars 40 years ago... Just not my cup of tea. To me it seems like the whole thing is set up to create more "racing"/overtaking - more for entertainment - which is great, but just not my sort of thing.

The whole no overtaking thing is broadly overexagerated (anyone watch this weekends German GP???) Guess not...

I think the point on popularity dropping is totally relavent. The British GP saw capacity crowds this year but then you have a current British WC and another on his way to becoming one. I was amazed how much smaller the crowd was in Germany.

And the Ashes... a draw in the 1st Test. Now that really was exciting to watch!

i'm an open wheel fan for sure i watch every indy race but i'm not into F1 i guess because i havn't herd of any of the drivers if there was an american driver in F1 i'd prob watch allot more of it.

Back