free website stats program Fork Bags | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Fork Bags

My fork bag: 1 pair of extra clear glasses, small flash light, extra set of spark plugs, tool kit (w/small pair of needle nose vise-grips, 6 in 1 screw driver, full set of allen wrenches, small adjustable wrench, zipties, Gerber multi-tool, small tube of loctite, and a few small hose clamps), lense cleaners for my glasses, and I think thats it.

I had one on my old sporty years ago. I kept my tools in it. It sometimes slid down a bit and when hiting bumps in the road the fender would come up and hit the bag. After a while it was down to the primer. Now on my ultra I have a windshield bag. I keep several paper towels [for when gassing up],hand cleaner and my garage door opener.

I keep my garage door opener, a kickstand plate on a string a couple of dollars in quarters, my I pod sometimes my cell phone sometimes my wallet.

My fork bag: 1 pair of extra clear glasses, small flash light, extra set of spark plugs, tool kit (w/small pair of needle nose vise-grips, 6 in 1 screw driver, full set of allen wrenches, small adjustable wrench, zipties, Gerber multi-tool, small tube of loctite, and a few small hose clamps), lense cleaners for my glasses, and I think thats it.

I forgot, I also have about 5' of electrical tape wrapped around my screwdriver handle

Had a windshield bag on the FatBoy, but also had another mounted way down low on the downtubes, right behind the front tire. Great storage for tools. Also looked great mounted down low.

Back