free website stats program Foriegn bikes | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Foriegn bikes

I hear anti Japanese Talk from Harley riders almost everytime I'm around them and I am around alot of bikers.If you choose to ride one those "Japanese Bikes" you are somehow considered unworthy. Why is that?
firewall...
If your around, say Harley's, your gonna hear Harley talk. If you find yourself with a bunch of Ducati guys...same thing. Myself, I got thick skin, I couldn't care less what you ride. I care about you. "see ya on the road."
hoon:14:

firewall...
If your around, say Harley's, your gonna hear Harley talk. If you find yourself with a bunch of Ducati guys...same thing. Myself, I got thick skin, I couldn't care less what you ride. I care about you. "see ya on the road."
hoon:14:
:ap Just ride!!! Yes I own a harley,owned a Honda. Just a "think-about-it" -- if you go into some Harley dealer's and look at the walls with the add-ons they have hangin --- look at the packages--made in china,tawain,pakastan will be printed on them.

I'm English and so don't have the patriotic feelings a lot of you guys that are American have. I ride a Harley partly because of the look and sound. I have ridden and owned some Japanese bikes, Suzuki and Honda. I have also owned an English bike namely a Triumph Speed Triple, which was a lovely bike, but with all the other bikes I mainly rode alone. You just don't get the same camaraderie you do with guys that ride Harleys. Take this forum for instance, everyone here has a common interest and is very happy to share their experiences with everyone else. That stuff is priceless and is the main reason I ride Harley.

I

I ride a foreign bike.......a Harley Davidson!!!!! :D :rider
monkeymg5.gif

Back