free website stats program Ford made some money in 2009 | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Ford made some money in 2009

Skratch, I've noticed the resemblence between Camaro and Challenger too. It's almost like they're built by the same company. Oh wait, with the guv'ment running both I guess they are.

Honestly, always liked Ford, even worked for Mazda; though I did inherit" or buy GM, Chrysler over the years. When times are good everyone wins, but in a downturn all the warts and blems show up. I agree with Steve07 breaking up GM into it's consumate parts probably would have been a better result, like breaking up insurance companies or banks that are "-too big to allow to fail..." sound familiar after a year?

Skratch, I've noticed the resemblence between Camaro and Challenger too. It's almost like they're built by the same company. Oh wait, with the guv'ment running both I guess they are.

The Camaro and the Challenger looked alot alike in 1969 as well. IMO

Working on cars and trucks for a living I say Ford has come a long way, Too bad G M and Chrysler didnt see the writting on the wall. Always drove G M trucks in the past, looks like Ford has taken over now and has that car feal in the new trucks Good luck to Ford

The Camaro and the Challenger looked alot alike in 1969 as well. IMO

Yeah, thats why its so subjective. I just looked at some pictures and the only thing I see really similar is that they are 2 doors.

They were both much more distinctive back in the day. They are much more similar now.

But like you, thats just IMO. ;-)

Back