free website stats program Ford F150 Harley Davidson truck | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Ford F150 Harley Davidson truck

I have a 2006 f150 xlt crewcab and love it! Ride is great for a truck and reliable as the day is long, only thing that stinks is the gas mileage, other thab that great truck, good luck with her.:):)

Bought a F150 for my wife last year, so far a great truck and she loves it (that's all that really matters).

Looked at the HD edition it was 52K, a lot of $!!

Hope you enjoy it.

There certainly has been a lot of improvements. With the improved suspension, 22" low profile tires & Fords "Sync" technology tossed in there, I've got a lot of catching up to do. Still, I love it. I think the reason why I bought it is because I "drooled" over it too! :p

I have a love/hate relationship with "Sync". We have it in our Mercury Milan (aka Ford Fusion). I get unpredictable results when telling it what I want to hear on my ipod. I'm ashamed to admit that I've told the Sync lady where to go a couple times... :p

Not the HD version (didn't make back then), but I really enjoyed my 1978 F100 truck...one of my fav's when growing up. Took this pic @ friends house who had 1979 Z28 Camaro & we just finished detailing for night of cruz'n. It was the 1st vehicle I actually bought with my own ca$h...traded a 1974 Firebird Formula for it (another story). Ford's F-series trucks have survived @ top of the market for many years & I'm sure they'll stay threre. I know of four who have newer Ford trucks on my street alone.

Nice old truck Iceman! I learned to drive in one of them, that must be why I have a soft spot for them.

Here is a shot of my current baby... I've had several over the years, most of them "well used". This is the first nice one I've been blessed with. Some days I think about selling it and focusing my attention and fun-money 100% on the bike.

Attachments

• truck1.jpg
    truck1.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 19
I get unpredictable results when telling it what I want to hear on my ipod. I'm ashamed to admit that I've told the Sync lady where to go a couple times... :p

I saw the same problem when I worked at Jaguar... It always would respond correctly to a female voice.... :newsmile042:

Here is a shot of my current baby... I've had several over the years, most of them "well used". This is the first nice one I've been blessed with. Some days I think about selling it and focusing my attention and fun-money 100% on the bike.

Not sure you want to do that !!!!!
You know what will happen the day after you sell it now don't you......:s

Not sure you want to do that !!!!!
You know what will happen the day after you sell it now don't you......:s

I'll win the powerball and be able to buy a fleet of classics? :yeahright

I got the truck when I was bikeless, thought it would be a better hobby while raising kids. But, motorcycle fever is hard to contain, and two years of being without a bike almost killed me. I rationalize to the wife that it's "handy" to have a truck too - there is always a need to haul something. :s

Nice old truck Iceman! I learned to drive in one of them, that must be why I have a soft spot for them.

Thanks DakotaRob - that old Ford was one of my former vehicles I actually miss & would've kept if I knew better. Even though it was 2WD - swapped rear tires in winter w/studded snow tires + few bags of sand. I could plow through snow w/the best of them. Even pulled a big 4WD mudder out of the ditch one time. It was traded local & I saw it a few years after selling...new owner pretty much trashed it so I bet it's already scrapped & recycled into some newer metal machine...

I'll win the powerball and be able to buy a fleet of classics? :yeahright

I got the truck when I was bikeless, thought it would be a better hobby while raising kids. But, motorcycle fever is hard to contain, and two years of being without a bike almost killed me. I rationalize to the wife that it's "handy" to have a truck too - there is always a need to haul something. :s

Thanks DakotaRob - that old Ford was one of my former vehicles I actually miss & would've kept if I knew better. Even though it was 2WD - swapped rear tires in winter w/studded snow tires + few bags of sand. I could plow through snow w/the best of them. Even pulled a big 4WD mudder out of the ditch one time. It was traded local & I saw it a few years after selling...new owner pretty much trashed it so I bet it's already scrapped & recycled into some newer metal machine...
The BOLD print has your answer....
Why not park it in the garage and just cover it up and forget about it for awhile.... Out of sight out of mind.....:s

Not the HD version (didn't make back then), but I really enjoyed my 1978 F100 truck...one of my fav's when growing up. Took this pic @ friends house who had 1979 Z28 Camaro & we just finished detailing for night of cruz'n. It was the 1st vehicle I actually bought with my own ca$h...traded a 1974 Firebird Formula for it (another story). Ford's F-series trucks have survived @ top of the market for many years & I'm sure they'll stay threre. I know of four who have newer Ford trucks on my street alone.
Sweet, Iceman! It doesn't get any better than that!
That photo of yours took me back in time when I recalled seeing those F100's on the road all the time. Great truck! The fond memories linger longer especially when we had to fork over our hard earned $$$, huh? :D

Not a day goes by I work on fords, most of them have over 150k on them, they are well built, but when they break, thats where I come in:s

Back