free website stats program For the Sportster fans..... | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

For the Sportster fans.....

:small3d014: Wasn't this the bike that was described as 'fruity & fun???'. :newsmile053:

I agree with Hobbit, I've been on one at my local dealer and I'm not quite sure what market H.D. is aiming the bike at. Did'nt find the quality all that bad, but it did'nt inspire me either.

I must also be getting old, It just does not look like a Harley should to me. Looks like someone put a bunch of different bike parts from assorted manufacturers together

I must be getting old,looks like a japanese bike to me,seat looks horrid and those pipes...I think I'm stuck in a 70's timewarp.

I agree, it's a ricer knockoff, not really a sportster. Unfortunately, this is what Harley will be required to do in order to stay competitive in the younger demographic.

I wonder if it whines like a sportbike too, or did HD keep at least a little bit of honor by retaining some decent sound?

Its to bad they dont produce a conventional sportster with the kind of performance that is possible, instead of choking them before they sell em.

Back