free website stats program for all who have eye prescription glasses | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

for all who have eye prescription glasses

I have heard good things about Willey X...but I use clear Red Dog goggles $30, over my perscription bifocals with clip on sunglass insert. The goggles can be obtained with auto-darkening "photo-grays" for about $60 or so, if you want them. The deal is things get scratched and perscription changes...easier when all parts are replaceable, but that is just me.

I recommend Riderseye dot com. I got great sunglasses that convert to goggles with my prescription. I think they can do bifocals on some frames where the prescription is not too strong or the lens is not too curved. The staff is very friendly. After over a year of heavy use, I broke my frames and they sent me a new frame & case for a very reasonable price.

Anyone have ballbark cost from the Military/LE Oakley deal?

I spent about $150 on my script "gas can" oakley sun glasses and I had them on 7 days. Oakley at a lens crafters or similar eyewear store run at least $300. The only thing with usstandardissue.com is you can't get access to pricing until you email them a copy of your military / LE identification and set up an account......they do it that way on purpose......Guarantee you it is worth the time to get an account!

Back