for all who have eye prescription glasses

Discussion in 'General Harley Davidson Topic' started by fatbryan, Mar 11, 2011.

1. fatbryan

fatbryan Member

:newsmile093:Just got my new wiley x prescription glasses, xl-1 advanced, for you who have eye problems. I cant tell you how much i love these glasses no wind in the eyes, and hey i can actually see lol. Man try these out.

2. dbmg

dbmg Guest

Seems like a great idea. Did you deal local vender or send your prescription into company?

3. fatbryan

fatbryan Member

Local vendor, all about eyes. If you need them get them they are truely awesome, have tried others and nothing compares im really impressed.

4. dbmg

dbmg Guest

Thanks. I have a couple of local venders near me. Need to go check them out.

5. maine-e-axe

maine-e-axe Junior Member

I've had them for 4 years and work great, not sure which model but they have the foam inserts but don't need the insert with a fairing. I got them at Lens Crafters I think but I think most carry them now. I got the transitions but there not very dark.

6. whacko

whacko Junior Member

If you are in the military of in law enforcement try

Oakley Military & Government Sales

This is Oakley's military and law enforcement sales site. You need to scan and email your military or LE ID card to them with a scanned copy of your perscription and you can order Oakly perscription glasses for 50% less than retail! I wear the "gas can" model when riding and they are awesome!

7. Jack Klarich

Jack Klarich Guest

Can they do bifocals?

8. Iceman24

Iceman24 Well-Known Member

Definitely great quality - Army issued us two pair when I was working for them in the desert. Gotta see if I can find them & make into prescription...

9. whacko

whacko Junior Member

I bet they coud Jack! Oakly and Wiley-X are both great quality protection......I just like the oaklys and the usstandardissue website is a great bargain for the military folks!

10. murf

murf Active Member

I just read the info on the RX lenses, no bi-focals. If you send in a bi-focal prescription you will get a single vision lense back.:newsmile08: