free website stats program For a limited time NO International or Domestic Shipping Charges | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

For a limited time NO International or Domestic Shipping Charges

Fantastic Product

Finally got a break from my college/home projects & installed the shields on my scoot. All I have to say is - WOW & we'll let the pics speak for themselves.

NMFT-01.jpgNMFT-02.jpgNMFT-03.jpgNMFT-04.jpgNMFT-06.jpg

At first I was a tad worried on the Left side because of my aftermarket Bub-7 pipe being close to the shield, but did a 140-mile ride today and shield didn't warp/bubble/blemish a bit. If anyone's thinking about getting a set - these are X1000 better than HD in quality & looks. Thanks again zoood!!!
:worthy

Re: Fantastic Product

Glad I could be a service to you. They look good on there, but how about a full profile shot of each side of the entire bike? Be able to see how the deflectors blend in with the scoots styling. Also the clearance of the bottom trailing edge of the left deflector from the pipe is suppose to be an 1/8 inch minimum.

zoood/RJ

Got one full shot of Left side, but will have to get the Right side later...maybe when I give 'er a well deserved bath. For the pipe/shield gap - looks like I'm good by 1/16" (measured @ 3/16") so a little room to spare - yes!
NMFT-08.jpg

Got one full shot of Left side, but will have to get the Right side later...maybe when I give 'er a well deserved bath. For the pipe/shield gap - looks like I'm good by 1/16" (measured @ 3/16") so a little room to spare - yes!
View attachment 13588

That looks good too. Just take the pictures after ya wash the scoot. lol Also you may wanna add this look to your passing lamps in the future.

2009_UC.JPG

BIKE SHADES

Back