free website stats program Foods You Will Not Eat | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Foods You Will Not Eat

SHEEPS EYES,MONKEY BRAINS,AND ENGLISH SAUSAGES ARE A DEFINATE NOT NEVER EVER!!!!!SECOND MOST NOT TO EAT ARE TRIPE,(YUK!!!)and kidneys.I've travelled a lot,and have sampled most foods,and the worst has got to be traditional english cooking not cause its bad, its just so british....BORING!!

SHEEPS EYES,MONKEY BRAINS,AND ENGLISH SAUSAGES ARE A DEFINATE NOT NEVER EVER!!!!!SECOND MOST NOT TO EAT ARE TRIPE,(YUK!!!)and kidneys.I've travelled a lot,and have sampled most foods,and the worst has got to be traditional english cooking not cause its bad, its just so british....BORING!!

Gunut,

Speaking of British...My mother was born in Scotland....how about Pinhead oatmeal (porirdge) and shortbread?? YUM YUM on both here! :)

1. liver (I can't even stand the smell)
2. Pea's (YUCK!!!)
3. Re fried beans
4. Anything my friends cook!!!

Hey Apyle, what is up with 4.? What "friends" do you hang with...must be a pretty tough crowd...or one of those cooks who say..."--you gotta try this..." and spoon a hugh dollop on your plate without asking! :newsmile107:

I've had food in 32 different countries, and thats sometimes using the term food loosely, & the only thing I can't handle are eggs prepared any why but boiled.

Liver is the thing I cannot swallow! :26:

I'm pretty open to the rest of food, even lamb's guts with the milk still inside and tied like sausages! (typical popular Roman food...) :p

Ciao
Ugo

Back