Foods You Will Not Eat

Discussion in 'General OFF TOPIC' started by WHM1, Jan 28, 2009.

1. WHM1

WHM1 Junior Member

Since a recent thread titled "cold weather riding" got off subject and on to food... We all have favorite things we like to eat and I assume things you will not or do not eat.... Let's discuss the things we DO NOT LIKE

For me it's liver..... think about it...it's a FILTER. Your bike's oil filter takes out the contaminates in the oil flowing in your bike's engine. LIVER takes out the contaminates in you blood stream....

contaminate |kənˈtaməˌnāt|
    verb [ trans. ] (often be contaminated)
    make (something) impure by exposure to or addition of a poisonous or polluting substance : the site was found to be contaminated by radioactivity | figurative the entertainment industry is able to contaminate the mind of the public | [as adj. ] ( contaminated) contaminated blood products. See note at pollute .

2. steve299

steve299 Active Member

Ocra, yogurt, pudding, tuna fish that has been heated. But I'll eat pretty much anything else:bigsmiley30:

3. STEVE07

STEVE07 Well-Known Member Staff Member Super Moderators

Pasta and grits, When we have spagetti and meatballs I have the meat sauce on toast:D

4. Ken S.

Ken S. Active Member

Liver. Plain white rice. Those two things I will not ever eat again.

I do have other food which aren't my favorites, but I'd eat them if push came to shove.

5. krikket

krikket Active Member

Peas and eggplant!!!!! Also, a friend of mine loves weird foods. He had me try some cheese called Beer Kaese (aged brick cheese). It tasted like the inside of a laborer's work boot after a 16 hour shift in the middle of August.... just gross!!:26::26::26:

6. STEVE07

STEVE07 Well-Known Member Staff Member Super Moderators

Just curious How do you know what the inside of a labourer's work boot tastes like?:shock

7. Redfish-Joe

Redfish-Joe Senior Member

Hot tuna
    Liver mush..(NC breakfast "meat")
    Raw eggs...egg nog included
    tripe
    HOT peppers
    And after watching Bizarre Foods, a number of things in other countries.:26:

8. SportyHawg

SportyHawg Active Member

1) "natural casings" on brats/specialty dogs
    2) liver and onions
    3) head cheese
    4) rice pudding or tapioca pudding
    5) raw oysters
    6) SPAM or Vienna Sausages in a can

Most anything else I can handle.

9. krikket

krikket Active Member

In college, my 2 choices were to eat a live goldfish, or lick the inside of a laborer's work boot at the end of a 16 hour shift in August.

10. docsledge

docsledge Active Member

I woulda been a dropout.:(