free website stats program Foods You Will Not Eat | Harley Davidson Forums

Foods You Will Not Eat

WHM1

Since a recent thread titled "cold weather riding" got off subject and on to food... We all have favorite things we like to eat and I assume things you will not or do not eat.... Let's discuss the things we DO NOT LIKE

For me it's liver..... think about it...it's a FILTER. Your bike's oil filter takes out the contaminates in the oil flowing in your bike's engine. LIVER takes out the contaminates in you blood stream....

contaminate |kənˈtaməˌnāt|
verb [ trans. ] (often be contaminated)
make (something) impure by exposure to or addition of a poisonous or polluting substance : the site was found to be contaminated by radioactivity | figurative the entertainment industry is able to contaminate the mind of the public | [as adj. ] ( contaminated) contaminated blood products. See note at pollute .

Ocra, yogurt, pudding, tuna fish that has been heated. But I'll eat pretty much anything else:bigsmiley30:

Pasta and grits, When we have spagetti and meatballs I have the meat sauce on toast:D

Liver. Plain white rice. Those two things I will not ever eat again.

I do have other food which aren't my favorites, but I'd eat them if push came to shove.

Peas and eggplant!!!!! Also, a friend of mine loves weird foods. He had me try some cheese called Beer Kaese (aged brick cheese). It tasted like the inside of a laborer's work boot after a 16 hour shift in the middle of August.... just gross!!:26::26::26:

It tasted like the inside of a laborer's work boot after a 16 hour shift in the middle of August.... just gross!!:26::26::26:

Just curious How do you know what the inside of a labourer's work boot tastes like?:shock

Hot tuna
Liver mush..(NC breakfast "meat")
Raw eggs...egg nog included
tripe
HOT peppers
And after watching Bizarre Foods, a number of things in other countries.:26:

1) "natural casings" on brats/specialty dogs
2) liver and onions
3) head cheese
4) rice pudding or tapioca pudding
5) raw oysters
6) SPAM or Vienna Sausages in a can

Most anything else I can handle.

Just curious How do you know what the inside of a labourer's work boot tastes like?:shock

In college, my 2 choices were to eat a live goldfish, or lick the inside of a laborer's work boot at the end of a 16 hour shift in August.

Back