free website stats program FLSTN foot shift lever | Harley Davidson Forums

FLSTN foot shift lever

boypop

:)morning to all from cold Mich.I have a 07 softail deluxe which because of my short height fits me perfectly,except the toe shifter on the forward controls is a little far forward, I just barely can get the very end of my boot under the shifter. I was wondering does anybody know where I can get a short foot shifter about 5" or 5 1/2" with a 1/2' spline hole to toe shifter.Every where I look all I find are lengthing products.
Thanks much and keep looking for the sun.

I've never seen a shorter one, only longer ones.

One thought that comes to mind is to check at the dealer on the floor models to see if one has a shorter shifter arm on a different model harley that would probably bolt up to your shifter shaft with no problems.

I think that's about as close as you will get.

You can get rid of the Heel-Toe and go TOE SHIFT only using a Toe Shift Lever and a Shift Lever Eliminator. For the FLST models, KURYAKYN sells part number 1046 for the 2007 model year. Part number 1031 I think is '86 - '06. There is also one for the Road King and Dressers should one be so inclined. Hope this helps!

If you do not find anything to work for you, give me the exact length you want and I will modify a stock unit for you. You pay shipping and it is yours...:hii:hii:hii
hey Bluessman, fantastic offer.I would like it 5 1/2" from spline hole centerline to toe lever. Do you want me to send the old one to you? thanks many times over I just kinda knew this forum was an allright place.

You can get rid of the Heel-Toe and go TOE SHIFT only using a Toe Shift Lever and a Shift Lever Eliminator. For the FLST models, KURYAKYN sells part number 1046 for the 2007 model year. Part number 1031 I think is '86 - '06. There is also one for the Road King and Dressers should one be so inclined. Hope this helps!
CoyDog: Thanks for the info i think this will fit into what I'm trying to do to my ride

Back