free website stats program FLSTF Take-off Parts | Harley Davidson Forums

FLSTF Take-off Parts

denfire621

Since I got rid of the bike unexpectedly (traded it in on a Road King) I have a bunch of take-off parts for sale:

Big City Thunder Monster Baffles (Part # 2003) For 1 5/8" inside diameter/1 3/4" outside diameter pipes.

SE/CVO 255 cams. I had originally planned on putting them in my Fatboy, but ended up going with the Andrews 48H's instead.

Stock airbox including "football shaped" chrome air cleaner cover.

4" Pullback risers. Ended up going with the 6" pullback risers. The 4" risers stayed about a season...

Stock Chrome Derby Cover. Still has rubber gasket on the back.

Custom fit saddlebags. The guy who put these together was a real character! He put diamondplate on the inside of the bag making it really sturdy back plate. He also put leather "belts" on top so you can attach your jacket if it gets too warm on rides.

Leather swing-arm bag. I had actually bought this to put on the swingarm, but went with the full saddlebags.

With the exception of the swingarm bag, everything is used but in MORE than serviceable shape. I would say it's practically excellent shape!

Let me know if interested.

Den

Attachments

• 039.jpg
    039.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 31
  • 056.jpg
    056.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 29
  • 048.jpg
    048.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 31
  • 052.jpg
    052.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 34
  • 046.jpg
    046.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 39
How much for the bags and derby cover if they will work on an 06 FLSTFI? Will the bags need mounting hardware too or will they have what they need to bolt on?

Disregard the mounting hardware question. I just looked at the pic again and I see the supports now.

Back