free website stats program Florida weather | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Florida weather

. . . . . . I was watching the paths and I have seen the footage on the other areas. One death already . . . . .

That death was a young mother who was holding her baby in her arms as a Tornado sucked them both up and threw them 200 feet. The baby survived.

That death was a young mother who was holding her baby in her arms as a Tornado sucked them both up and threw them 200 feet. The baby survived.

If a person has any feelings for humanity at all that has to hurt you.

Looks like the storm is on its way out to sea today, not much damage here in Jacksonville proper, tho in the southern parts of Duval county and Clay county there is a lot of water damage. Hope all the members here in Florida are ok, would be good to see you all check in, I think Don got hit pretty hard by rain and flood waters

If you go pot riding, Jack, check ahead. The bridge on 301 going into Bryceville by Otis Road / the Bryceville General Store washed out. 301 will be closed up there for awhile. 218 is washed out just Eask of Blanding in Middleburg and I heard 118th Street had a sinkhole form in the middle of it. Lots of flooding on the roads. Black Creek in Middleburg is over flood stage and lots of houses flooded there. Whitey's Fish Camp is in pretty bad shape too. I'm sure Outback Crabshack took a hit as well but haven't heard.

sinkhole%20%20118th%20st.jpg

118th Street at Blanding

whites.jpg

Whitey's Fish Camp - Middleburg

washout218.jpg

CR218 off Blanding in Middleburg

washout301.jpg

US301 at Otis Rd. in Bryceville.

I just heard on the news that one lane of I-10 West of town washed out and that 80% of the town of Live Oak is under water.

Back