free website stats program Florida weather | Harley Davidson Forums

Florida weather

STEVE07

Staff member
Super Moderators
I was sitting in my hotel last night in Indiana watching the news and a large portion of it was dedicated to Debby and the effects she is having on all of Florida and the Emerald coast.
Just wanted all of you to know I am thinking of you all and hoping you are safe.

Seems like the worst of it is on the west coast Steve. We've had some minor wind and continous rain now for 3 days, but nothing like they had on the coast. They had some damage over there with tornadoes and street flooding where the drainage is not up to the task. It's just not going anywhere very fast. Won't be gone yet for a few more days.

BTW I lost track of the thread where you are coming down. What is the date and place now for Jack's birthday meet ?

Too much rain, streets are flooding here, west by DON and South by Bodeen and Mark got hammered pretty hard and the rain keeps coming, the storm has stalled on the left coast near the Panhandle, We will be fine you all choose where we meet it dont matter to me I will be there:s

Let's post up in the other thread in a day or two.
I was watching the paths and I have seen the footage on the other areas.
One death already and alot of destruction and because of the jetstreams she isn't moving anywhere quickly.

Let's post up in the other thread in a day or two.
I was watching the paths and I have seen the footage on the other areas.
One death already and alot of destruction and because of the jetstreams she isn't moving anywhere quickly.

:s Will do:s Man you put on a lot of miles:s

It has been all day rain in Ormond Beach today, a few times the sun came out briefly. It will be more of the same for the next couple of days. Trust me it's lousy to be trapped indoors.
Check here for weather: Weather Forecast Ormond Beach, FL | Ormond Beach Weather | Wunderground

Ormond_Beach.gif

Rain for the last 4 days now with heavy winds. wish we could ship some of this rain to Colorado, those fires are scary.

Back