Florida weather

Discussion in 'General OFF TOPIC' started by STEVE07, Jun 25, 2012.

1. STEVE07

STEVE07 Well-Known Member Staff Member Super Moderators

I was sitting in my hotel last night in Indiana watching the news and a large portion of it was dedicated to Debby and the effects she is having on all of Florida and the Emerald coast.
    Just wanted all of you to know I am thinking of you all and hoping you are safe.

2. R_W_B

R_W_B Senior Member

Seems like the worst of it is on the west coast Steve. We've had some minor wind and continous rain now for 3 days, but nothing like they had on the coast. They had some damage over there with tornadoes and street flooding where the drainage is not up to the task. It's just not going anywhere very fast. Won't be gone yet for a few more days.

BTW I lost track of the thread where you are coming down. What is the date and place now for Jack's birthday meet ?

3. STEVE07

4. Jack Klarich

Jack Klarich Expert Member

Too much rain, streets are flooding here, west by DON and South by Bodeen and Mark got hammered pretty hard and the rain keeps coming, the storm has stalled on the left coast near the Panhandle, We will be fine you all choose where we meet it dont matter to me I will be there:s

5. STEVE07

Let's post up in the other thread in a day or two.
    I was watching the paths and I have seen the footage on the other areas.
    One death already and alot of destruction and because of the jetstreams she isn't moving anywhere quickly.

6. Jack Klarich

Jack Klarich Expert Member

:s Will do:s Man you put on a lot of miles:s

7. trike lady

trike lady Junior Member

8. 173ABN

173ABN Active Member

Rain for the last 4 days now with heavy winds. wish we could ship some of this rain to Colorado, those fires are scary.

9. Jeff Klarich

Jeff Klarich Well-Known Member Contributor

I talked to Jack yesterday, he's decided to sell his bike and buy a boat!!!:lolrolling

10. lorne

lorne Senior Member

goes to show you can't choose your family :D