free website stats program Florida Storm Check In | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Florida Storm Check In

Glad everyone is doing ok. We saw some photos of the Live Oak area, didn't look good... The ground I was standing on back in April was six feet under water.. :(.

We only got 4 inches of rain over the past week. Not too bad. I'm glad the sun is out!

Major flooding in lower areas of Live Oak, evacuation was necessary. High and dry at my place, 7 miles from town. (some neighbors are wet) No riding due to closed roads... it is drying, couple more days and the roads will open.

We are drying out here in Suwannee and I got to ride today. Remember there is a lot of trash on the roads. I picked up a nail somewhere on the way home, bike got a little wobbly but I made home. Careful out there!

Hey Don, I picked up a 1/4" bolt in left front tire of the Tundra, Wednesday morning. Businesses were all closed, (it was holding air) so I went home and plugged it myself. Wife was stuck at work for 2 days by Wednesday... I got as close as I could with the truck, then waded in for a quarter mile, and walked the mile and a half to get her.

She was a good sport about wading out... plenty of wildlife in the water with us. All the snakes were traveling perpendicular to us, so no problems. Water didn't smell, but a good scrubbing at home just in case. Another story to tell the grandsons, chest deep water in the middle of an intersection.

You folks in Florida sure have some challenging weather! I hope you dry out soon.

You can send some of that water out West, we could use some.

Here in Phoenix we have storms without the water. Dust storms...

596033.jpg

WOW, prayers for all the Fire victims, Fox News had a ticker the other night saying the FBI was looking into possible Arson, I hope not Who would be that Heartless

Back