free website stats program Floorboard heel plates | Harley Davidson Forums

Floorboard heel plates

glimmerman

I really don't know what to call these things. was at Friday 13 Port Dover Ont. in June. this guy from NS had these heel plate that fit over the outside edge of the floorboards and tightened with a bolt. these are stainless steel and have a rim to hold the heel and let the toes rest on the pegs. the guy said he don't remember where he got them and we stopped by his brothers house in july when we went to NS and he doesn't remember. looking for a place to purchase. thanks

If you could take a picture I'm sure someone here can help. From your description it's hard to tell exactly where they fit.

that, Sir, is a problem. they are on a bike in NS, Canada and I am in the mid-atlantic states. these slide either forward or back on the outside edge of the floorboard and clamp tight with a bolt underneath. looks just like a heel print with a little edge to hold the boot heel.

Could you post some pictures if you mount them? They look like they could give some added positions for the feet. Glad I could help.

can't tell from the pic, but I wonder if those would fit on the rear floor boards for Momma? Doesn't look like it would interfere when I flip them up when solo. I'll poke around. Thanks for the find.

I too would like to see pics when mounted. Always looking for ways to move legs around on long rides.

Back