free website stats program FloorBoard Fringe | Harley Davidson Forums

FloorBoard Fringe

kramit

:bigsmiley23:
I had my new chrome grips laced by Iron Braid recently and they really look good. I have been searching for custom leather fringe for my 09 Heritage floorboards but so far all I can find are ones that are made to glue on. I'd like to have some made likje the original HD type that required you to remove the floorboard pad to install and not glued to the outside rim. Anyone know who makes this type???

Greetings kramit:
Start by with V-Twin Manufacturing, I have found several non-oem sources for leather goods for the Heritage. House of Harley and eBay also sells some custome stuff. I still have the original ones that go between the iso pad and base. To bad they are redish purple, yuck. They were sold for Springer Classic mid to late 90's... Best of luck in your quest.
Rick kc2htv

I think your looking for something like these, they look like they fit under the pad.

Heritage Springer FLSTS Rider Footboard Fringe w/ BLUE TRIM - New OBSOLETE Stock | eBay

They are a mighty pretty penny for a set of those. My heritage came with them on and I went looking a while back and almost passed out at how much they are. There is a red trim one too I've seem in ebay.

640x480BikePic.jpg

Back