free website stats program floorboard extensions | Harley Davidson Forums

floorboard extensions

johndeeredr

this is my first post, had many metric bikes but this is mt first harley :D i found a company that makes extension brackets for the drivers floorboards. they move them out i think about 1.5 inches. i have a 08 fatboy and wondering if anybody has them, and how to you like them, and is there any problems when cornering, thanks in advance!

Welcome to the forum! I put extensions on my Street Glide, and they make a huge distance. Mine moved out less than 1", but it makes a big difference in comfort.

this is my first post, had many metric bikes but this is mt first harley :D i found a company that makes extension brackets for the drivers floorboards. they move them out i think about 1.5 inches. i have a 08 fatboy and wondering if anybody has them, and how to you like them, and is there any problems when cornering, thanks in advance!

I have a 2008 fb with the extension brackets I like them and I have scraped the ground 2-3 times in the past 2 years

Welcome aboard. I have a set on the 01 Fatso. Scraped a couple of times right after I put them on but not any more. I like the comfort better than stock. Mine extend about an inch.

One question.......do you putt around town and cruise the open ride or do you ride it like you stole it wherever you go? If you choose the latter I would say skip the extensions and go with a set of HD Swept Wing or Stealth foot boards.

just like to cruise in comfort. just ordered a set from harley goodies, thanks for everbodys opinion. ride safe!:cheers

this was the best mod i ever mad on my baby, love the new position my feet are. thanks for all the input bros.:cheers

Back