free website stats program FLHTK stock exhaust | Harley Davidson Forums

FLHTK stock exhaust

Jako

Okay here it is I just purchased a 2012 Limited. I was told with the stock exhaust it will run hotter than my 05RK did. When should I change out the exhaust and any suggestion on which manufacturer I should look at.

Kind of an "open opinionated" question...other than reduced heat - any other goal for this exhaust mod (sound, performance, looks, etc.)?

I'm happy w/my Bub-7 TD's, but I wanted TD sound, dual-pipe looks & didn't care alot about performance.

I want the sound and look, the heat issue I guess will get resolved with the change over.

I went with V&H Dresser Duals on my Limited and have been very happy with them. Good look and sound and got rid of that hot cat.

I went with a 2-1-2 header from Jackpot with 4 inch slash ups and a Cobra FI2000 autotuner, and i absolutely love it. IF you order the header expect about a 6 week wait, there is a long waiting list but i think it is worth it.

v&h power duals and Monster ovals and seac, cooler exhaust temps, for quiet put the stock slip on's the v&h header, stays cool and quiet for big trips.

Back