free website stats program FLHT Fairing on a Softail has anyone done this? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

FLHT Fairing on a Softail has anyone done this?

I'm in the process of installing a fairing on my softail,and was curious if anyone here has done this? and has anytips or photos of the process:57:

I'm in the process of turning my Heritage into a Street Glide "look-alike" try these guys for a fairing... [link removed]

Last edited by a moderator:
Picture taken at Americade 08
This is my 92 Softail with detachable fairing and bags from an early FLH. Swap meet parts. When the Street Glides came out a lot of people thought that is what it was, but this was done in 1994. Took the Motor Co a while to catch up.

I have a 2004 Heritage I put a Reckless fairing on. I love it! I get a lot of comments on it. I painted it to match. I have a stereo and will never give it up!! Sorry I can't figure out how to post pics on these sites yet...

I have a 2004 Heritage I put a Reckless fairing on. I love it! I get a lot of comments on it. I painted it to match. I have a stereo and will never give it up!! Sorry I can't figure out how to post pics on these sites yet...

Click on post reply. When box opens up at top margin you will find paper clip by smiley face. Click on paper clip and you will find this is where you can search you computer for picture and attach them. The link below shows you the box after clicking on paper clip.

Harley Davidson Forums

Here ya go, sorry it took me so long! This winter I also added 12.5 chubby apes on the stock 1.5 risers= 14" apes...I love them. I hope this helps.

Attachments

• 29.jpg
    29.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 10
  • 56.jpg
    56.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 11
  • 57.jpg
    57.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 11
  • 72.jpg
    72.jpg