free website stats program Flat Washers Rock! or Moments of Learning | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Flat Washers Rock! or Moments of Learning

one NICE BAG randy, worth the trouble to find. never get a match with only one new.

Great to find honest people out there!

signed....BUBBIE

Hey Randall,

Thanks for sharing your story.
Looking at that beautiful bike and those "made for it" bags - I'm really glad you got it back. Well worth a second ride and 50 bucks.

Ride safe

Hopefully this is OK. :)
100thRearSide-2.jpg

I'm not a bit leather and stud guy, but those bags are killer. I love that look on your bike. Glad it all worked out well for you.

Randall, good that you found your bag and yes those washers and pins are a good investment as the Iceman suggests. And yes very good have found good sumaretins and lucky...ready to go to Vegas anytime soon?

If you get near New Harmony, IN, on hwy 69, check the side of the road for an REI backpacking tent. Lost it when it slid out from under the bungee net. Two guys in a pickup caught up with me and told me about where it fell off, but didn't pick it up and I didn't find it.

Since then, anything that will be attached has at least one loop and safety strap in addition to the bungee net. Haven't lost anything since.

But good for the finder, to call.

Randall, good that you found your bag and yes those washers and pins are a good investment as the Iceman suggests. And yes very good have found good sumaretins and lucky...ready to go to Vegas anytime soon?

You know I have been to Vegas 4 times on business trips, but never spent a nickle gambling there. I have never bought into the concept fairytale of "luck". My folks taught their sons that gambling fosters greed. My Dad hated both gambling and motorcycles. I have always shunned gambling but sorry Dad...gotta have my cycles.:D On my first visit to Vegas I did find a twenty dollar bill lying in the airport parking lot. :newsmile093: Hence oddly, I was kind of a "winner" in Vegas.

Back