free website stats program Flat states in "mountain" spot | Harley Davidson Forums

Flat states in "mountain" spot

dlingle61

How is it they have several flat states in the mountain section? Guess some people havent ever made it west of the mississippi river. D-d

It's the Mountain Region. Doesn't have to be a state with mountains to be part of that region. Maybe you just have to be able to see the mountains on a clear day from that state! :p

Wyoming, I can see that state in Mountain, Yellow Stone, Grand Tetons in the northwest part of the state. Now Nebraska and Kansas. The highest elevations in some parts of those states is the build ups on the interstates for the overpassses.

Wyoming, I can see that state in Mountain, Yellow Stone, Grand Tetons in the northwest part of the state. Now Nebraska and Kansas. The highest elevations in some parts of those states is the build ups on the interstates for the overpassses.

Ya thats what I am getting at. Ever road I80? Wish I would of had a cruise on the old bike.

Haven't been on I80, but I70 was the route we used returning from the Colorado Rockies to NC. I have a throttle lock for the deuce that helps.

Back