free website stats program Flashing LED Brake light | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Flashing LED Brake light

Glider : Pm wont let me return a message to ya . let me know what ya want and will keep a eye out for some .

Does the incoming work for you to read my message?

Also are you getting an error message? If so what does it say?

Last edited:
Once described, I got to thinking, many bicycle shops sell those rear light strobes that blink continuously and I would be kind of afraid my big inch cycle be mistaken for smaller bicycle at night...might not be such a good idea for a continuous flashing light on a moonless night in fast moving traffic.

Some aftermarket lights have the safety "3 flash, then steady on" built into their lights, like these guys:[edit]

The advantage is that it only comes on when the brake is applied..when you want someone to notice you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Glider : yes the incoming works error message say adress invalid will check my end to see whats up . I,m a little lackin in da comp skills .
These are Whelan Strobes same as on the emergancy vehicles , extremly bright when looked at straight on , these ain't no bicycle lights . Will only flash when you step or pull on the brakes and then flash continuously till there released . Whelan lights can be found through anyone that supplies lights to police , fire , municipalities etc , there are others that make similar lights that may be easier to find , I only used these because this is what i had and they are the best there is , so may be a little pricey . Finished install today and did put a very small mini switch in with them so can turn it off when riding in a group , but the cage guys gonna get full effect , I'm hopin it keeps at least some of them off my back

Back