free website stats program flasher unit on electraglide | Harley Davidson Forums

flasher unit on electraglide

harley@16

I want to put led bulbs in the signals and brake lights so I have to modify the flasher but I can't find it. anyone know where I should look? 07 electraglide standard

The TSSM handles the turn signal flash, there isn't a separate flasher for your bike. Hobbit has suggested some alternatives.

thanks glider.
I'm not familiar with the term TSSN please explain, also check out superbrightled.com they sell a load equalizer that snaps onto the flasher, see if you think this will work on my bike.
Thanks
Harley

thanks glider.
I'm not familiar with the term TSSN please explain, also check out superbrightled.com they sell a load equalizer that snaps onto the flasher, see if you think this will work on my bike.
Thanks
Harley

I think it is our responsibility to provide guys like Glider, Smitty, Hobbit and the rest of the "brain thrust" on this site as much information as we can from our posts rather than just leading them to a website. It also helps out the rest of us so we can all learn together without having 10 different windows open. :D The people on this site are a great asset to guys like me (Fairly new to the technical side of HD) and I know they are busy, so any help we can give them helps all of us. JMHO

thanks glider.
Thanks
Harley

TSSM is the turn signal security module. It has no provisions for a "snap on to the flasher" as you mentioned. It is hard wired into the bike. You have to get a load equalizer to run if you want to run LED bulbs that wires in under the seat usually.
Check out this site for one. Custom Dynamics Motorcycle LED Lights Motorcycle LEDs Lighting

thanks for your info glider. the item at superbright was a separate flasher unit made for motorcycles, sorry for not being more specific in the first place, my bad. i went to custom dynamics and found plenty of products there for multiple applications. is there a load equalizer there that you'd recommend? i sorta like the idea of pulsing brake lights, have ya heard of many guys modifying with that? i finally went to the kuryakyn site (thanks hobbit) looks like they have the stuff i need.

Back