free website stats program flame throwers | Harley Davidson Forums

flame throwers

dfbales

has anyone installed flame throwers on electronic ingition? I have on carb models like to know if I can get any feedback. i understand that you have to use a bit of fuel to be injected into the muff. along with the ing kit (like we used to put on the cars.

JMO but I think I will leave the flame throwers to the lead sleds!

(EDITED) here in Maine you aren't even allowed to have neon lights on your bike, I'd probably get sentenced to death for these!
u.gif

[notes]
A Friendly Reminder - Harley Davidson Community
[/notes]

Should have done that to the tune of 'Leader of the Pack'...LOL That ought to back off the tailgaters.

has anyone installed flame throwers on electronic ingition? I have on carb models like to know if I can get any feedback. i understand that you have to use a bit of fuel to be injected into the muff. along with the ing kit (like we used to put on the cars.

Do you mean fuel injection (as opposed to electronic ignition)? HDs haven't had points for a few years now.

As it is only burning unburnt fuel in the exhaust how it gets there is irrelevant...fuel injection or carb.

Build your own with a spare coil and spark plug :D

...Thinking about it...the O2 sensors probably prevent a lot of the extra fueling at idle so having fuel to ignite might not be so easy on injected systems with O2 sensors.

Back