free website stats program Flags on a deuce | Harley Davidson Forums

Flags on a deuce

I love my 2007 Deuce but I never realized how specialized everything is for it...

I would like to be able to display a flash or two when riding in parades or charity rides. The only option I can come up with is to get the luggage rack and then mount the flags to that. I don't necessarily love that option so I am looking for any other ideas from other Deuce owners or anyone familiar with the Deuce's "unique" situation on what is available.

Thank you

-Titus

Get a longer bolt for the sissy bar pad and make a mount there. I haven't looked to see if anyone makes anything. It is rough finding accessories for the Deuce.

I will say it forces me to keep a really stock clean bike since hardly anything is made for it. I will have to look at that idea though of using a longer bolt to attach the seat backrest. At least until I decide to get the luggage rack. Thanks for the idea!

I bought a bicycle flag mount and pole from one of the big box stores. The mount is made to fit over bicycle axle, and I found a suitable bolt on the rear of my bike to use for the mount (maybe license plate holder?). I shortened the pole, and it supports a 12'-14" flag ok.

I make a flag mount that bolts on using the two 1/4" bolts that hold the license plate on. The brackets are pretty simple, 1/8" thick stainless steel 3/4" wide and 5 inches long. I give these strips a 1/4 twist so that they go from vertical where they bolt on to horizontal where the flags sit. Bought the first set in Thomahawk WI at the color fest a few years ago. Flags were on a 12" pole and were guaranteed for life. I've made a couple sets for friends but I know they are out there, the guy that sells them shows up at rallys all over.

Back