free website stats program Flag Pole & Specific Flags | Harley Davidson Forums

Flag Pole & Specific Flags

israguard

2010 FLHX
========

Good morning,

Does anyone know if a flag pole/mount can be installed in the second antenna hole which is currently covered by an HD rubber gizmo ?.

Also, does anyone know where flags (other than USA Flag) can be purchased to mount on the bike. I am specifically looking for the Canadian & Israeli flags.

Thanks

Thanks for quick reply. They only sell stickers... but not the flag. I'm stumped. I have a parade in May and I'd love to find both of these if not at least a nice pole & the Canadian flag. Tks again

You might want to check ebay. You might find that you'll have to order the flags separate and order the mount types that fit the rim of your hard bags. Good luck!

I do not have the min number of posts in order to leave the link but google "rumblingpride", expensive but they have a large selction of flags and mounting options.

Thank you so much Ultra08.

I called them & they have exactly what I need. Much obliged to you.
Rgds, Shawn

I can vouch for Rumbling Pride items. I have a US flag and an Air Force flag mounted on the back of my detachable tour pack and no problems in 3 years of riding.

I have the HD flag that attaches to the tour pack like a car window. My Flag is getting a little ratty and I can not find a replacement and do not want to spend 40 bucks just to get the flag any help would be welcome

Back