free website stats program Fl. trip | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Fl. trip

Don you should warn folks about the cottage before hand!!!!:lolrolling:lolrolling

If I did that Kat would not get to see their expression when they open the door!!!:lolrolling:lolrolling:lolrolling

Glad you got home OK, it was nice to finally meet you Joe, It was my pleasure:s

Don you should warn folks about the cottage before hand!!!!:lolrolling:lolrolling

Joe looks tough enough to stay just about anyplace, but I thought we were going to have to nail the door shut to keep Cindy in.:lolrolling:lolrolling

Joe looks tough enough to stay just about anyplace, but I thought we were going to have to nail the door shut to keep Cindy in.:lolrolling:lolrolling

Over the past few years she has seen some sites. I'll give her this much. She handled it pretty well. I think it was mostly due to the fact she was tired and didn't want to get back on the bike. :lolrolling

With the hurricane headed north we decided to head up to the mountains. Maybe next time I can show Cindy around St. Augustine for a few days.

But we stopped by Wheels Through Time in Maggy Valley. If you are in the area it is a great place to stop and look around. Hundreds of antique Harleys, Hendersons, Indians. And the amazing thing is if they are complete they most likely will run. The lady at the front desk said at any time the owner, who was there talking to people, would jump on one, fire it up and take off through town.

Attachments

• IMG_4313.jpg
    IMG_4313.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_4314.jpg
    IMG_4314.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_4315.jpg
    IMG_4315.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_4327.jpg
    IMG_4327.jpg