free website stats program Fl. trip | Harley Davidson Forums

Fl. trip

Redfish-Joe

Leaving Monday headed to St. Augustine for a few days. Meet and greet and lunch with Jack and maybe Hoople on Tuesday. Meeting up at the St. Augustine HD store around 12:00. Anybody else want to have lunch??:D

Leaving Monday headed to St. Augustine for a few days. Meet and greet and lunch with Jack and maybe Hoople on Tuesday. Meeting up at the St. Augustine HD store around 12:00. Anybody else want to have lunch??:D

I have a pain Management visit at The Mayo clinic at 1:30, but I can be there in the morning for coffee, I will have to leave by noon:s

Won't be able to make it, Joe. While in St. Augustine, grab a bite at the Salt Water Cowboy. The HD Shop there has a really nice looking Harley Davidson BICYCLE. Won a bet at work with a photograph of that bicycle, hehe. Check it out!

Won't be able to make it, Joe. While in St. Augustine, grab a bite at the Salt Water Cowboy. The HD Shop there has a really nice looking Harley Davidson BICYCLE. Won a bet at work with a photograph of that bicycle, hehe. Check it out!

How about Biktoberfest?:s

I will try to be there. About a 4.5 hour ride from Suwannee.

Back