free website stats program Fixing the Competition | Harley Davidson Forums

Fixing the Competition

cedarbrook63

Last Wednesday, Hobbit, his lady, two of their friends and I went for a great ride in the beautiful English countryside on one of the first nice days of Spring.

One of Hob's friends was riding a very recently purchased Victory (Hammer I think??). The picture is of Hobbit "fixing the competition" (well they're not doing Harley any favours are they? :s).
Proud moderator that he is of the best HD website on the net, Hobbit's a true HD fan but he would never sabotage another's bike - even the great pretenders! lol
He is actually fixing it as they hadn't bothered to tidy up the wires to the rear lights which would have seen them fray on the rear tyre very quickly.
He's a big fan of wire ties too :D

Attachments

• PIC_0403.jpg
    PIC_0403.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 294
Thank you for that picture of Hobbit, doing his "Public Service" rendering is priceless...thank you for maintaining his good image...he appears to be neither hairy or short! :cheers

The Victory crowd would probably have frowned if he was wearing a big HD Eagle on his jacket. Then they would have painted an image of him "Defecting" or actually doing the converse of his motto "Ride it as if you Stole it"! :small3d029:

interesting concept....
except, I'm so old.... I remember when ANY rider, would stop and lend a hand to another rider, regardless of brand.

I've never really thought of another brand as "competition" just "different strokes"

Kudos to "Hobbit" for lending a hand.......

Job well done there Hobbit. I will always lend a hand to help another biker. You never know when you will need it. Like the ole saying goes "what comes around goes around".

Hobbit's the UK version of McGyver - guess we'll label him McHobbit.

This is what riding & socializing's all about - lending a hand when in need. Kudos to Hobbit & I'm sure he'd do it again even if it's a rice burner.:s

What Cedarbrook is not saying it he got "aid" as well and the language that he emitted well lets say it was colourful :D
Biker is a biker and it dont matter what your on you still a biker

Hey! Are you trying to get me in trouble?? Glider's ears are everywhere :D.
Anyhow - it was only a minor infringement :D.

Back