free website stats program Five finger Discount!!! | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

Five finger Discount!!!

LOL. Just remember these words..."He was coming at me and I feared for my life". It's only excessive if someone is videotaping it...jk.:bigsmiley11:

Then you better shoot him in the front....Right???:swoon

If I cant protect my bike with my 2 pistols I ban always throw a Hammer at the bad guys while the Redhead calls the cops. Seriously, I have displayed the Bar and Shield logo for years and never had any problems:s

If someone wants to steal a Harley all they have to do is go to a poker run watch someone get off thier bike and go to sign up with out locking thier bike get on it and ride away. Its been done before.
My truck has a HD decal and my garage has a sign " If you can read this your in range"
"NRA Life Member" "Run and you die tired".

What do you guys think about this?:bigsmiley31:

I think I hope I never get that paranoid.
1.gif

If you hear noises in your garage and go out to investigate and confront someone, you may feel that your life is in danger. You need to do what ever it is to protect yourself and family. They may or may not have a weapon, but how are you going to know that.

One thing I love about Texas. You find someone in you garage or backyard stealing, you have the right to protect property even if your life is not in eminent danger.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was born and rasied in Texas, moved to Indiana. . . ...... ... . . .. .. .. A few years back I came home and there was a guy in my house, he was on his second trip .. .. . .. . .. .. . I walked in met him face to face and beat him to a pulp, while he was out cold, I grabed the 45 and held him at gun point till the law arrived. I got a ten min talk on what I did was crazy and dangerous, but it took them twenty min to arrive. . . ... .. .

20 mins to arrive ? Did you tell them you had him at gunpoint ? That's amazing. I would be forgiving to some stupid kid maybe, but for the most part I don't have a lot of sympathy for anyone breaking into my home (garage etc).

Not in california. Cant use deadly force unless they are trying to hurt you. If he just comes in for proprty your suppose to call 911. What a joke.

Everytime I hear something about California anymore it's just another thing I don't like about it. Who in the world would want to live in that crazy state. Their inflation and taxes are thru the roof, they have flown Mexican flags on school property, and their laws to me are insane. And besides when someone is stealing property that a family owns, that is going to hurt the family's welfare. What if they stole the family car. After a working family takes the insurance payoff and then has to come up with the remaining cash to replace the vehicle and get back to work so the kids have food, isn't that hurting you ?

But aside from all that insanity, I wasn't aware that large motorcyles were being sought out as theft objects that much (least not the garage kept ones) ?

Back