free website stats program Five finger Discount!!! | Harley Davidson Forums

Five finger Discount!!!

Placing HD stickers on your cage windows may prove very expensive if the bad guys follow you home to see what you have. Was talking to my neighbor who owns a hot rod restoration shop and he warned me that some of the crooks look for this type of info just to find an easy bike to steal. Kinda made me rethink what I want to advertise to the general public on what I have and where it is kept. What do you guys think about this?:bigsmiley31:

Don't have any HD stickers on my truck but I am headed out to the garage to take the emblems of my fuel tank just in case :bigsmiley30:

I always wonder about the people that put their bikes in enclosed trailers, plaster 'Harley Davidson' all over the trailer. It just seemed like advertising what could be in the trailer.

You can only do so much, if they really want it, they'll get it. I wish Illinois had Castle Law. Heck I wish they had conceal carry.
wilks3
:USA

I have " Harley Davidson Shift Happens" on the bumper of my cage. Like Wilkes3 said, if they really want it, their gonna get it. :(

yep, next to my "I don't dial 911. I dial 357". Most of the trucks and cars I see on the roads of PA has some sort of HD tags/signs on them, front license plate, rear window stickers,bumper stickers and even on mudflaps, floor mats and seat covers, and yes, most of Pennsylvanian are gun owners.

Back