free website stats program First timer, forum that is! | Harley Davidson Forums

First timer, forum that is!

Trikerider

I am from KS and own a 2003 road king classic that has been trike d out with motor trike rear end. First time owner of a road bike of any kind. My wife and I have put over 21,000 miles on it in 20 months. Not a rookie anymore. I am in the process of putting true dual exhaust system on it with Vance and Hines from end to end including 4" monster ovals, plus having a power commander put on it next week. Wondering if this is a good idea. I am looking for more power and deeper sound? Is this the way to go? Have Python slip on now.

I am from KS and own a 2003 road king classic that has been trike d out with motor trike rear end. First time owner of a road bike of any kind. My wife and I have put over 21,000 miles on it in 20 months. Not a rookie anymore. I am in the process of putting true dual exhaust system on it with Vance and Hines from end to end including 4" monster ovals, plus having a power commander put on it next week. Wondering if this is a good idea. I am looking for more power and deeper sound? Is this the way to go? Have Python slip on now.

http://www.hdtimeline.com/archive/t-41530.html Welcome to The Forum, as a forum member you can get a discount and Great tech support here as Dobeck is a sponsor here:s

Glad to have you aboard! :ws:rider
From Central Florida.

Back