free website stats program First Time Riding Harley Davidson | Harley Davidson Forums

First Time Riding Harley Davidson

AoXY

Big guy with harley davidson bike running fast in highway street,when he saw SUV car he try to make close him bike to the car,and then he make a signal with hand to the car driver to pull down the car window,card driver doing it and said "What?",the guy with HD said with loud "Are you ride Harley Davidson before?".Car driver pull up the window and slow down the car running without answer it,and then HD rider go forward and still running fast,he saw again another car and give same signal and ask with loud "Are you ride Harley bikes before?",the car driver said "No,so are you want show up or what?" then the diver pull the throtle and move forward and leave the HD rider alone,and after few minutes the first car driver who meet with HD driver see the biker have accident and he sit beside his HD,the car driver stop the car and ask to HD rider "Are you OK?What happen?",but HD rider aswer it with question "Are you ride Harley before?",the car driver said"Common man,why you ask it again,I know HD bike is great motorcyle and have class other than brand,I like it but cant buy it for now,so what are you trying prove?"

The HD rider said" I ask it many time to all people who I meet before,because I just want to know WHERE HARLEY DAVIDSON BRAKE ?I dont know where is it,that why I got accident here,I cant stop my bike man!!

:D Enjoy

Jam

This is a joke on the joke. I mean no offence in any way! If I offend anyone, I offer my apologies in advance: Does this Big Rider "Habla Engrish?"

This is a joke on the joke. I mean no offence in any way! If I offend anyone, I offer my apologies in advance: Does this Big Rider "Habla Engrish?"

I dont know where originally the joke come from,I just rewrite here it after my friend tell it to me when we riding saturday last week.

Jam

Back