free website stats program first time bike work | Harley Davidson Forums

first time bike work

Labow

like many others i have to say thanks for this site and those that have provided their knowledge.

i just did a rear pad change on a good friends street glide and saved him a few bucks. though i felt the pad pins were not tight when i started, when i torqued them i again didn't feel like they were tight enough, but went with the torque it called for. (180 -200 in. lbs) i'll be changing mine in a week or two.

if time permits i'll be changing my fluids in the morning

thanks again

Good deal Labow, sharing ideas and helping out your riding buddy...it works...and you know someday, they may come to your aid when you need them the most...pay that good deed forward.

Good for you Labow. It's a good feeling when casn do something youself and save some cash and being able to help out a friend is an extra bonus

i have always been "the one" to help out others, and "the one" that never asks or hints to needing a hand with something. just the way i am i guess. it really ticks some of my buds off that i don't.

Another satisfied customer, Good Job, and many thanks to all here for heading us all in the right direction specially you Glider with your posting psst check out the self help section as does Steve, NEWHD FAN< RICHARD , TQ< and all others I may have forgotten, OH, Bubbie too has alot of knowledge in his noggin, signed....Capital Jack:p

Thanks Capital Jack :worthy

Even with the PSST in my sig area people just want the link to be posted for them instead of reading, looking and learning.:s

10/ 4 boss you dont have to hit me with a hammer I learn fast and am afraid of that Poof button you have signed ....Capital Jack:)

Back