free website stats program First Road Trip on New Road King...Saweeet! | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

First Road Trip on New Road King...Saweeet!

Took my new 15 King from my home in east central Alabama up into the Smokies for an overnight 800 mile jaunt. Got a big dose of North Georgia, The Cherohala Skyway, The Dragon, Hwy 441, etc...First substantial ride since buying it a month ago. With de-catted head pipes, Rush Big Louies, A Dobeck tuner and a Ness Big Sucker, it was well....you know...Beautiful mountain weather, an exquisite motorcycle and miles and miles of twisties....heaven...:p

That section of the US is my favorite, and lucky for me, easily available for an overnighter.

Next time, let Pete and I know and we'll join you!

I have Jack, and it's very impressive but if you're ever in Maggie Valley NC be sure to check out Wheels Through Time Motorcycle Museum. Dale Walksler has a very impressive bunch of motorcycles there. Almost anything you can imagine, and most of them will crank and run...Well worth the ten bucks spent to stroll down that memory lane!

+1 on Maggie Valley and Wheels Through Time, we went last year and stayed for a week, the riding was great and the museum just blew me away, we will be heading back in late October!:)

+1 on Maggie Valley and Wheels Through Time, we went last year and stayed for a week, the riding was great and the museum just blew me away, we will be heading back in late October!:)

That's a good time to go for a dose of that cool mountain air! I hope to get one more trip in this fall as well

Back