free website stats program First Road Trip on New Road King...Saweeet! | Harley Davidson Forums

First Road Trip on New Road King...Saweeet!

danthern

Took my new 15 King from my home in east central Alabama up into the Smokies for an overnight 800 mile jaunt. Got a big dose of North Georgia, The Cherohala Skyway, The Dragon, Hwy 441, etc...First substantial ride since buying it a month ago. With de-catted head pipes, Rush Big Louies, A Dobeck tuner and a Ness Big Sucker, it was well....you know...Beautiful mountain weather, an exquisite motorcycle and miles and miles of twisties....heaven...:p

Nuthin like a long ride to put a smile on your face:D:rider

Glad you like the new scoot! I am however a little bit jealous:s

It was quite a pleasure....I see an encore in my future soon...already cool nights there, the BRP was as pretty as I've ever seen it.
leaves will be falling soon...there's something rather magical about cruising along the Parkway as falling leaves flutter down on top of and around you. I truly love the Blue Ridge Mountains! I've ridden the Rockies and thought that if there is a God, he must live here but those lil ole mountains that roll through Georgia , Tennessee and North Carolina are in their way, just as captivating and breathtakingly beautiful.

Jack, I literally couldn't stop grinning like an idiot

:D I hear ya, I been to bama you have some nice roads, Georgia is some sweet riding too. Have you been to the Barber museum?

That section of the US is my favorite, and lucky for me, easily available for an overnighter.

:D I hear ya, I been to bama you have some nice roads, Georgia is some sweet riding too. Have you been to the Barber museum?

I have Jack, and it's very impressive but if you're ever in Maggie Valley NC be sure to check out Wheels Through Time Motorcycle Museum. Dale Walksler has a very impressive bunch of motorcycles there. Almost anything you can imagine, and most of them will crank and run...Well worth the ten bucks spent to stroll down that memory lane!

It was quite a pleasure....I see an encore in my future soon...already cool nights there, the BRP was as pretty as I've ever seen it.
leaves will be falling soon...there's something rather magical about cruising along the Parkway as falling leaves flutter down on top of and around you. I truly love the Blue Ridge Mountains! I've ridden the Rockies and thought that if there is a God, he must live here but those lil ole mountains that roll through Georgia , Tennessee and North Carolina are in their way, just as captivating and breathtakingly beautiful.

I have never been there but am going into Kentucky to wander around soon. Getting my redone after market seat from mean city cycles Sat. Hope its as good as everyone says and I'll be ready to explore. It's getting close to my fav. time of the year! Glad you're having fun. Keep on keepin on!!

Back