free website stats program First Road king model 94 | Harley Davidson Forums

First Road king model 94

jumpyrk

Hi, every body from Palma de Mallorca Spain.
I have a RK 94 : who can tell me or direct me to be able to find, using the serial number of my motorbike, in which position my bike was manufactured. (1st, 2nd or onwards). I know already how the serial number (win) works
Tanks,
Jumpyrk

Hi, every body from Palma de Mallorca Spain.
I have a RK 94 : who can tell me or direct me to be able to find, using the serial number of my motorbike, in which position my bike was manufactured. (1st, 2nd or onwards). I know already how the serial number (win) works
Tanks,
Jumpyrk

Not sure what your asking, poition??? 1st,2nd ??? Upright:rofl

Welcome JumpyRK to the HD Talking forum where many riders and enthusiasts share their ideas and experiences, making their rides better and easier to maintain. That Said, here is a "brief" tutorial

Example 1 HD 1 CG P 1 3 4 K 123456
1 means 1 = Domestic 2 = International
HD is Harley Davidson (Manufacturer)
1 is 901 cc or larger displacement
CG is XL1200C Custom (Model Designation)
P is Engine Size (1200cc)
1 is 1=Std Year, 2 = Mid-Year, 3 = Calif model
3 is VIN check digit (0 thru 9 or X)
4 is Model Year (2004)
K is Assembly Plant (Kansas City)

123456 is Serial Number

Your Operators manual has more detailed info specific to your model of course, so it is one of those things you should get for your motorcycle to be sure.

Last edited:
thanks,
I do know how the complete serial number work.
I would like to know from serie number 123456 , if my bike was the firts made of this model,or the second , or third one,or 4,5, ..or.. xxxxxx.
JUMPYrk

thanks,
my bike, as it is from 1994 is ones of the firts RK made.
I would like to know , if it for exemple my bike is the first ones made of this model or the second, or the third, 4,5,..... etc
Thanks.Jumpyrk

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks,
my bike, as it is from 1994 is ones of the firts RK made.
I would like to know , if it for exemple my bike is the first ones made of this model or the second, or the third, 4,5,..... etc
Thanks.Jumpyrk

I would think if your ser# is 000001 you would have the 1st one made, if it's 000002 you have the 2nd and so on:bigsmiley6:

Back