free website stats program First ride ! | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

First ride !

Here in Alberta it is -25 Celcius with way too much snow right now. But I'm anxiously waiting for my 2009 FLHX Black Pearl with Stage 1, SEAC, V&H Monster Ovals, a little chrome, and a few skulls. Should be in my garage in about two weeks.

I couldn't stand it any longer. My driveway is still a mud hole but I made it out for a little 30 mile ride. Temp in the high 40s. Now I'm ready to really start riding.

Ride year 'round here in Baltimore, as long as no snow on the ground. No such thing as too cold. I get antsy if I've not ridden in 2-3 days. Fortunately, there's not been much snow here in the last 2 years since I've owned a bike; glad I'm not living in WI, MI ND, ME, etc!

Hey per the calendar, Spring is just a couple weeks away. I just have to keep telling myself that. In the last two days, we've had 3 inches of rain and now 50 to 60 mile an hour winds. Temp headed to the low 30's tonight.
Hey but Spring is just a couple weeks away. Spring is just a couple weeks away.

We have our problems out here in South Africa but fortunately weather is not one of them. The coldest day last winter was -1C.

I was finally able to bring the new street glide home for the first time last Fri after it warmed up alittle. Spent the rest of the day adding accessories to it.
But every since then, its been warm 50s but heavy rain every day since except for today when the temps dropped back to low 30s and will be in 20s tomorrow.
So after owning it for 2 1/2 months it only got 15 mile on her.
I'm just hopping for a dry day and temps in the 40s

I'd love to have some heavy rains here.......since we had a shortage of 'salt' this year, (supposedly), they are making up for it now with the 25* nights by salting & pre-treating the roads here. :newsmile022:

Back