free website stats program First ride ! | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

First ride !

My wife and I have been on 3 rides so far rhis year. Only about 80 mi each but enough to curb the hunger. :small3d026:We've been having less rain than usual this year for Oregon.
I'm taking her in next week for her 10k service to prep for the upcomming season.

Taking the afternoon off tomorrow....supposed to be close to 60 and sunny. I plan on getting my back off the stand tonight and giving it a good shine with PLEDGE.

had the dyna and the softail out for a while on saturday both going well and the oil seems to be staying in the dyna
then we and wife went out together for a while on sunday not too far as was a wee bit cold
yesterday had heavy fall of snow followed by -5 last night so there were a few road problems this morning going to be cold again tonight was hoping to get another nice weekend

Brian

It's going to rain tonight,wash the salt off the roads. Mid 50s tommorow,taking the bike to work!:D

errmmmmmmm - i aint stopped yet :D and yes the bikes are showing a little wear :D both have under 2K

Man, I feel for you guys in the snowy parts, I don't think I've gone over a week without riding. I've had to ride in the rain but at least it's riding! Just got my HD in late August and have about 6500 miles on it now. This summer is going to be a blast! Hope it warms up for all the rest of you real quick!

I know I'm gunna get blasted here...LOL...but come live in New Zealand we ride all year round...but I have to be honest here, we do wear a lot of winter gear on our rides....did 1000 miles in the USA in 2007 and honestly you guy's rock and so do your roads and country....so consider yourselves blessed. Am planning another trip in 2010 to revisit the Western States again, can't get enough of of your "little" place in heaven...grin

Back